Select a geographic area and log in with Amazon
Choose your geographic area and click on ‘login with Amazon’. You will be redirected to Amazon Advertising to link your Amazon Advertising account.
No profile found?If you have never created an advertising campaign in Amazon then you must first go to Amazon Advertising Console, create a Sponsored Products campaign and then go back into Advigator to reconnect the account.
Wait for the configuration
Depending on the size of your catalog, the import could take anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours. If you have a very large inventory it could take up to 24 hours. You will receive an email when everything is ready.
We won’t make any changes to your existing campaigns during setup. We only import ad report data and the ASINs catalog. Then you will have the option to choose which products to activate.
I am based in EU and I don’t see the US accounts
This is an techinal issue from Amazon regarding “Login with Amazon”.
- Go to Amazon Advertising US (https://advertising.amazon.com/)
- Invite a secondary user to edit/view advertising for US marketplace (like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Logout and access through this secondary user in Amazon Advertising US, then create a Sponsored Product auto campaign using the classic Amazon Console UI.
- Once created a test campaign in US, wait a few hours to let Amazon systems updates
- After that, go to Advigator > Add new account > and log with Amazon using this secondary user (email@example.com).
- If you still not see the US profiles, try repeat after 24 hours or contact our support.